posted Jun 9, 2015, 12:53 AM by Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
updated Jun 9, 2015, 4:48 AM
In coordination with the specialized group on Quantum Information from the RSEF, this network provides ample coverage of news and announcements for the community through the following channels:
- A mailing list, which is open to the whole community and is not moderated.
- A dedicated news page with relevant and detailed announcements, which is what you are reading now.
- A Twitter account that is also mirrored on the main page of this community and which is collaboratively maintained by the members of the specialized group.
- A Facebook page that aims at mirroring the Twitter account.
These mechanisms aim at increasing the visibility of the community and in particular of:
- Workshops, meetings and events;
- Open door and dissemination activities;
- Position announcements, open calls for grants, etc.
If you want to submit a news item in any of these or other fields, you may follow any of these channels, in order of preference:
- Send an open email to the mailing list.
- Tweet a news item with a link to the announcement to @qipcspain (You just have to add the @qipcspain tag to your tweet for us to learn about it)
- Send an email through the contact form above.